Photographs can be taken anywhere but great locations can certainly make a great photograph. Here is a list of my top five favourite places to take photos:
- The Beach: Easily my favourite location. Sun, Sea, Sand. Awesome.
- The Forest: The most diverse of locations. Moody shots or lighter wildlife; you decide.
- The Town: You’ll need a smidgen of confidence to walk around, camera in hand, when there are (very grumpy) humans about but if you can manage it:
- The Sky: Okay so this is less of a ‘location’ but point the camera upward and I guarantee you’ll get something.
- Home: There is ALWAYS something to be found that is photograph worthy three steps from your front door. Be it flower, cobweb or interesting looking crack in the pavement.
The Adventures of Canon 1100D
Feel free to like, comment on, or subscribe to my blog. Let me know your favourite photography locations in the comments!