To put into words what Photography means to me would be a difficult feat indeed. So instead, I did what we should all do when our own words fail us: I stole someone else’s!
Here are five great photography quotes:
- Karl Lagerfeld: They capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
- Marc Riboud: Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.
- Eudora Welty: A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.
- Dorothea Lange: The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.
- Diane Arbus: I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure.
The Adventures of Canon 1100D
Feel free to like, comment on or subscribe to my blog. Let me know your favourite photography quotes or how photography started for you!